Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Vade-mecUm in BLoGGing"


<3 Everything has its own start,so as for mhe I'm working now with mah very own blog. It's been a long time I've been craving to create one but been pretty loaded lately with so much stuff at work. ^_^


Mah cluttered brain is now zest up for some castle-in-the-air ideas on how to work with it since I want it as nice as I planned it to be. ~_^                                2012. A new year for a fresh start of something new with a roomy space for mhe in blogging. I see glitter sparks in the air with fancy ideas to work on and every time I think about it,I get excitement rush. Giggles.                                       Anyhow,this is just mah red carpet in blogging to WELCOME everyone with mah new crave. "BLOGGING". So,chill and enjoy reading and viewing mah blog as I share to you everything that happens to mhe under the sun. Toodles for now. See yah in mah nest post. 

 xoxo ^_^



P.S. 
Never miss to leave sunshine comments, l0llip0ps... I'll love to hear some goodies from you. ^_^
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. cute blog!(:
    hope you can continue!

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!

    If you want free make up, check my international M.A.C giveaway from here http://searchingforlbd.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-here-international-giveaway.html

    x Heidi

    ReplyDelete