Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RAINBOW after a rain... :)


It's been a while since mah last post...It's pretty busy and something had happened unexpectedly...It's a lame and out of control predicament in which I really have to decide for mahself whether to ignore the fact that there's a threat with mah life or face the truth and MOVE ON... I'm thankful that God surround me with friends who are trustworthy and able to understand mah situation...All advises were appreciated and had helped me to get through it... Somehow, I'm still looking forward of fully moving on to the extent that I would forget mah rude experience... 

God is with me and I trust HIM with everything...What comes in mah way, it's all part of His plans for mhe... I gotta be use now with mah new life of FREEDOM and SERENITY... 

A sweet memoirs of MHEDHELINE(me and my boyfie)... It's LOVE!<3
DADDHE Q(Gideon S. Ranario)"hubbiiee koh"- you made me happy all the times and never failed to make me laugh with your cute pranks... You're such a Dear for mhe and you know that...You're exceptional,vibrant and SWEET... You made me realized that if we have God in our hearts,nothing is impossible...You're more than an inspiration to mhe,DADDHE Q... <3


Time to ditch all the NEGATIVITY that happened and face life with a brand new SMILE...

For a fresh start,find a stable job and relocate mahself afar very soon...Daddhe's coming with me so hakuna matata(means no worries; from LION KING MOVIE) relocating to other place...Besides,March is pretty soon and he's done with his studies... Kudos to mah Dearest Daddhe... XoXo <3


Outfit for the day:
white skinny jeans,white with blue floral  blouse and a dark hued pink floral wrap-around belt to don the outfit. ^_^

Before leaving the pad,striking a pose with mah Rosetti bag given by mah cousin from Texas.

Close up. Black Eyeliners,pink blush-on,ever bilena MAscara and  pink  shimmery lipstick from Revlon.


white skinny jeans,white blue flora blouse, dark hued pink floral belt and my blue white striped wedge.

Striking a half body look of my outfit.taken at Cucina de oro's comfort room.

Outfit in action. A day of Job Hunting.

A daze with excitement when the HRD who had interviewed me telling me that I'll be relocated and be having mah workshop for a couple of days...I'll be flying soon and will be posted for mah next post...

Toodles and 'til mah next post,lovely readers...
<3 LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment